Wednesday, September 03, 2008

New Toys!

Guess what our cats dragged in today! :-) new toys! One just isn't enough...as Cory and I would fight over who gets what! I have to say LOVE IT!!!! The D300 was great...but the D3 rocks. We walked in bright sunlight this afternoon and I was able to shoot at 1.4 aperture with the image still be at proper exposure!And tonight...in low light...this is shot at 6400 ISO...and the great news....this is no where near how high the ISO can go! Night shots here we come baby - get ready Erika and Lisa! fun fun fun

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... can't wait to shoot with those!

Stout Photography said...

We just got the D700 and share the same excitement with the ISO features. :)

I have to tell you, I personally feel in an entirely over-saturated market, there is an absolute lack of truly talented wedding photographers. As a newer photographer in the industry, when looking for inspiration, I often look in Texas, the East Coast, San Fran, etc...nothing in Sacramento have I ever found really truly inspiring except for your work. It's beautiful.