


Thanks to Blooms by Martha Andrews for supplying the most amazing bouquets I've ever seen, Bella Donna Bridal for supplying the dresses, Michaela from Plush Weddings for coordinating hair and make-up. We had so many "looks" throughout the day - from whimsical, classical, to exotic. I can't wait to get all these images done!Thanks to Rachel, Anne, Emily, and Elly. We can't wait to work with you girls again! I'm working on getting the images finished - I'll let you know soon when the gallery is uploaded!

3 comments:
Sometimes I can't believe these girls actually are Genetically part of me...they are gorgeous!
And Jen, you have taken their beauty and just magnified it with your amazing artistry! You are truly gifted!
Martha (mother of 7:))
I had a great time with the girls. Each of them had amazing beauty all in diffrent ways... Thanks for letting us photograph your beauties Martha.
Teresa (mother of 5 ;))
Beautiful girls and beautiful flowers! It's easy to take good pics when you've got great subjects to work with!
Post a Comment