I met a couple last week that I just loved their story and asked them if I could share it with you. While they've dated for several years (over 10 years), it was the proposal story that was ooooh so romantic! Jojo re-created their first date night (from high school) by taking Gema to the beach for fish tacos and ice cream. And he even went the lengths of buying ice tea since that was their drink of choice back then. Everyone in the family was in on it which was the best part - a tangled web of white lies to set up the night. If Gema hadn't just returned from a trip in Europe and hadn't been jet lagged, she may have caught on sooner. But Jojo presented her with her "dream ring" under the moon light on the beach! And of course, she said YES!
I just love stories like theirs! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment