Thursday, February 14, 2008

Taxes and Jane Austen

So this is tax week for me. I've been hiding in my office and almost ignoring all phone calls and emails (as much as possible anyway). Between Cory and I, we have 4 companies so taxes aren't easy, nor typical. Lucky for me, our home offices are outfitted with dual monitors. So I work in quickbooks on one side and watch a movie on the other side. Normally a chick flick of somesort (the list is too long to name), or the likes of "A Night at the Roxbury" or "Zoolander" is high on the list for the 12th viewing of each, last night was High Fidelity with John Cusack. Don't you love all John Cusack movies?!?!

So what do taxes and Jane Austen have in common?....I just watched "The Jane Austen Book Club" movie. LOVED IT!!!! I don't normally watch a movie I've never seen before, it becomes distracting verses just background noise. But this movie was so wonderful. Definitely a girl recommendation!

1 comment:

Bree Wilder said...

I watched this movie last night and LOVED it! Makes me want to read all the Austen's again.