
Please check out my new venture - Dynamite Weddings. It was a brainchild that started about 9 months ago. It's been awhile in the making and it's finally a reality.
I loved planning Cory and my wedding so much (understatement), and being a wedding photographer myself, I meet brides all the time who have as much passion as I did about pulling off the best wedding of their lives. I wanted to find a way to give back to the brides and grooms in our community and provide them Tips and Trends to create their own Dynamite Wedding. The idea was born (read about The Story on the Dynamite Weddings). I'm the idea-maker behind Dynamite Weddings and am proud to announce the launch of our website and blog (the Dynamite Daily) - both of which have daily changing content. I'm so happy to be bringing all future brides some tips, trends, and advice. And for those of you already married, I encourage you all to share your ideas, stories, and laughter. Please email us if you're interested in becoming a B2B Girl at b2b@dynamiteweddings.com.

2 comments:
So happy it has all come together!! It's gonna be a blast!
Way to go Jenn!! I can't wait to see the exciting things to come!!!
Post a Comment