Sierrastyle Weddings’ “Be Our Next Cover Model” contest is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria:
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age as of November 15, 2007; and must be legal residents of the United States.
- Entrants must be engaged as of (close of contest) March 2, 2008, and must remain engaged through March 31, 2008; OR entrants can be married and have been married
- to their spouse prior to March 2, 2008 but not before January 1, 2007.
- Entrants can not be professional models or TV personalities.
- Sierrastyle may request a brief interview with entrants prior to selecting finalists – interviews will occur the week of March 2nd.
- Three finalists of contest must be available for fitting(s) during the weeks of March 9th and/or March 16th; and photoshoot which is tentatively sheduled to take place in the greater Sacramento area in mid-late March 2008.

3 comments:
I'm going to apply!
Damn. I want to apply. I need to get me a man quick! Wait... maybe I'll just stick to photographing brides instead of becoming one :-) hee, hee, hee.
No thanks, I don't want to be a bride again... (only because I can no longer fit into my dress)... but can I shoot the contest, pretty, pretty PLEEEEAAASE?!?!?!?!
Post a Comment