Sunday, February 03, 2008

Kelly's Perfect Snowflake in Italy

Another fun excerpt from Kelly's trip:

"It was our first morning in Venice, so we got up and headed out early in the morning. As we were walking down an alleyway little white particles were softly floating through the air. Considering we were in the midst of MILLIONS of pigeons, I told my friend that I thought it was pigeon poop drying up and flaking off in the wind. So, I stuck my gloved hand in the air to "catch one" and get a closer look. When I caught one, I looked at it and it was an actual, perfectly formed snowflake! I was so excited I SCREAMED! It was magical! Snow in Venice... In moments like this you have to ask yourself, "Does life get any better?"

2 comments:

Bree Wilder said...

Seriously this is the coolest snowflake picture I have ever seen. AWESOME Kelly!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! That is awesome Kelly. The kids thought so too!! Great job. Wish you would have had a macro huh? Next time :)