Saturday, February 23, 2008

Our very own Wii

Cory surprised me this morning by bringing home our very own Wii!!!!!! I'm so excited! Apparently Cory has stopped by Best Buy every night this week waiting for this shipment to arrive - and unlike how you have to stand in lines at Christmas, he hit the jackpot today - their new shipment had just arrived. Tonight we played bowling...

Game 1 - Considering Cory had warmed up earlier in the day, while Kelly and I were busy with a shoot, I did pretty dang good the first game of the night!
Game 2 - We both did pretty good - Cory picked up his game.
Game 3 - So close - 1 pin away from the win.
Game 4 - we both starting sucking so we quick here on a good note - with me winning!

3 comments:

Bree Wilder said...

And now I'm even more jealous that you have one!

Anonymous said...

So, how's the arm after all that bowling? :-)

Mellie said...

bowling on wii is my absolute favorite! lucky you for actually tracking one down! i think i should register for one for the wedding...haha!