I found this an interesting blurb on another photographers blog (that I read all the time) about 2nd shooters and rates:
*What is the average price you pay a second shooter?
This depends on the shooters experience and the main photographer’s benevolence. When I first started second shooting, the only thing I got at the end of the night was a big pat on the back. As time passed, my rates changed. It’s fair to say the average pay here in Orange County is $20-$45/hour, depending on experience. -- Jasmine Starr
So it's good to know what Orange County is paying...which has much higher living costs that the Sacramento area. And better yet...good to know that I pay my girls well - especially since I don't require they own their own gear! :-)
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You do pay us well Jennifer! And for that, I thank you. As well as the opportunity to learn from and work with you!
Post a Comment