Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's All In The Eyes - #5

I've been asked/reminded that I haven't posted an "it's all in the eyes" image in quite a while - so this one goes out to Lani! Can anyone guess who this is? or how this was taken? And can you guess who took it?

8 comments:

Bree Wilder said...

You. In the mirror. Taken by you. :-)

susan yee said...

i remember this shot ;)

Unknown said...

I knew it was you, but at first I thought it was a bride's hair (her profile) in the back ground. It could almost look like a "uh oh, look at her hair" picture, but of course i then realized it was a camera. Definitely a fun twist on "It's All in The Eyes."

The Memory Journalists said...

Yes, but do you know what "special" effect I used?

Sarah Maren said...

I know! I know!

But I'll NEVER tell. :)

Anonymous said...

Well let's see Jen... I'm going to make a guess... Did you fog up the lense??? I hope I'm right otherwise I just look dumb. If I'm wrong will you PLEASE tell us the answer?????

Bree Wilder said...

Okay, now you HAVE to tell. I hate suspense!!

The Memory Journalists said...

Teresa is the winner! Well kind of...I would NEVER fog my lense (hahaha)...however I did fog up the mirror. :-)