Sunday, August 16, 2009

Laura and Gary - Sneak Peak

Yesterday, Kelly, Bree, and Tina enjoyed spending the day with Laura and Gary as they exchanged vows. From the looks of the images, it was a beautiful affair. Here are just a few images as a sneak peak. The first is from Tina - I loved that both Gary and Laura looked so excited!Laura and Gary planned a first sighting before the ceremony. I love this reaction that Bree caught.I love this image Kelly took. It looks so vintage! And Laura and Gary just look stunning.I can't wait to process more of the images from this wonderful wedding!

2 comments:

Sugar and Spice Specialty Desserts said...

These guys are definatly on my list of hottie couples this year! I just loved working with them too... they were so enthusiastic and sweet throughout the entire process and any groom who tells me that my cake is "the best he's ever tasted" is going to get extra brownie points in my book!

Unknown said...

Wow!!! My husband is a hottie :) I can't wait to see the rest of the photos! We had so much fun with Kelli, Bree and Tina! And, Carissa, your cake was so delicious! Thank you everyone for helping to make our day so perfect!