Just a few weeks ago we spent the day with Nicole and Jason as they exchanged vows. NJ and I started the day with the girls and some super fun detail shots. It's such a blast to start at a family home since we were able to take props off the shelves and use whatever we wanted around the house. :-) I love this ring shot!

The girls - Amy, Tori, and Lily (not shown here) were gorgeous and the guys - Shiraz, Christian, and Christopher were expert models. Of course they were 2nd only to the bride and groom who both looked stunning. Everyone was so laid back and made our job easy.


Cory and John joined us for the ceremony before NJ departed for the day. The ceremony was a great service - and their officiant had everyone in smiles and a bit of laughter.

For two people who weren't necessarily fond of each other at first - quite the contrary, according to Nicole, they rather loathed one another the first few months after they had met. But as time prevailed, they learned how much they had in common and their friendship grew into a great attraction. Now when you look at these two, all you can see is the love and respect they have for each other. This image we shot when it as almost pitch black outside (except the light post) and it was one of the last images of the night. I love the way that Nicole is peering into Jason's eyes!

I'll leave you with one last fun image of Nicole and their two dogs - I can't wait to show you more images of these two little ones! Click the image to begin the slideshow. Enjoy!

Thank you Nicole and Jason for letting us into your lives and opening up to us on the most important day of your lives. It was such a pleasure to meet you and to share your wedding day. I look forward to seeing you both again soon!
5 comments:
YAY they're up!! They turned out amazing! You really captured the day beautifully.
OMG you guys....I love the pics so much, and I know that there are so many more. The day was amazing, and I couldn't have found anyone better to capture it. I could go on and on....Thank you so much Jen, Nicole, John and Cory!!!
Nicole (& Jason)
Love the open airy feel of the photos!
jason's my brother; looking at all those pictures, it makes me cry to know i couldn't have been there to see it. i love my brother so much and i'm just glad he's happy.
Jason we are so happy you found the girl of your dreams to make you happy We love you so much and Nicole my new sister welcome to our family
Mom, Tanya,Shyanne,and Kyra
Post a Comment