"We started the day off with Heather getting ready at the winery. She had the coolest shoes ever! In fact I asked her where she got them because I might need to go get me a pair. The bridesmaids were so much fun. They were all there helping each other with hair and make-up and having a great time. I can see why Heather chose them to be a part of her special day.



We were also able to spend some time with Jason and his groomsmen before the ceremony. They were so much fun! They all had us laughing.
The ceremony was held right there on the lawn of the winery. What a sincere service. Heather and Jason had written their own vows and they were actually married by Heather's old roommate from France. The love between these two just radiates.
After the ceremony we spent a little time with the bridal party and snuck Heather and Jason off for some quality time. Can I just say GORGEOUS? The setting, the lighting, the couple. Wow. And they were willing to try anything! Which always makes it more fun! And Heather's niece Maya adores Jason. She was hanging onto Uncle Jason any opportunity she got. It was really sweet.

After that it was off to dinner for some YUMMY BBQ by In Cahoots. That was some good food! Heather's sister-in-law (and Matron of Honor) Karen and Jason's Best Man gave some very sweet toasts. And their first dance was the cutest dance ever.
We snuck Heather and Jason off one more time for some awesome sunset pictures within the actual vines. And we even got some pictures of Jason's favorite clouds!
The thing I LOVE about Heather and Jason is when they look at each other love just radiates off of them. I got choked up a couple times during the day because of how strong their emotion was. The other thing I noticed was how much their friends and family adored them. There was so much love at this wedding." Click the below image to begin the slideshow. Enjoy!
It was such a great day. A beautiful ceremony, lots of love, good food. What more could you want? Congratulations Heather and Jason! It was a pleasure to spend your special day with you!
We snuck Heather and Jason off one more time for some awesome sunset pictures within the actual vines. And we even got some pictures of Jason's favorite clouds!
The thing I LOVE about Heather and Jason is when they look at each other love just radiates off of them. I got choked up a couple times during the day because of how strong their emotion was. The other thing I noticed was how much their friends and family adored them. There was so much love at this wedding." Click the below image to begin the slideshow. Enjoy!
It was such a great day. A beautiful ceremony, lots of love, good food. What more could you want? Congratulations Heather and Jason! It was a pleasure to spend your special day with you!

2 comments:
We had such a fun day with Heather & Jason! Such a lovely couple. I'm so happy we were able to be a part of their day!
LOVE IT!! Thanks again, ladies, it wouldn't have been the day it was without you!
Post a Comment