Monday, November 12, 2007

Featured Wedding Album - The Vande Kieft's

Today was a day of meeting clients. I was able to see Brad (of Marti and Brad) to deliver an enlargement. I spoke to Bree on the phone about her upcoming wedding this Saturday. I spoke to Marcia and Alan on the phone finalizing their album order. I met with Melanie (of Melanie and Nate) to deliver their albums. And lastly, I met with Ashley and Erik this evening for their album premiere showing. Ashley's brother joined us for the viewing. I just love getting to spend a little time with my clients from time to time, catching up with what's going on in their lives. I just wish it was more often. Rumor has it that two of my summer time brides are pregnant!!! - stay tuned - we're already planning on photos!

Check out Ashley and Erik's album under our Albums & Video section!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pregnant?? More kid pictures, yeaahhh!! I can't wait to see who it is.

Tina said...

I loved the album! It's so awesome to shoot the wedding, see the preview and then see the final outcome, the album. I hope Ashley & Erik liked it!