Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Introducing Blooms by Martha Andrews

Last week we had our monthly NACE meeting at the new Citizen hotel. It was decked out in flowers by three fabulous floral designers. I'll be introducing all three over the next three days. The first is Blooms by Martha Andrews. She decked out some tall arrangements with some really cool feathers and jewels! I've worked with Martha for several fashion photo shoots as well as magazine features. Check out more of her work on her site!
The cool thing about this last Nace Meeting is that the Wilson Vineyard NACE meeting from last year won the Meeting of the Year award for 2008, which we were ecstatic to be a part of the winning team as the photograpers!

Speaking of Meeting of the Year - at the last AFWPI meeting where they also announced their meeting of the year - kudos go to Morgan Creek Country Club for winning. We were happy to be a part of their winning team as well as photographer!

1 comment:

Stephanie J Designs said...

I can't tell you how ga-ga I am over black & red! Incredible photos - as always!! :)