Saturday, April 26, 2008
Where have we been?
Oh my gosh...where to begin. It seems there is something going on all the time. I'll work from today and go backwards in my posts. Today we had a Photoshop day with some of the MJ team to share tricks and how-to's. Afterwards, Kelly took new pics of Cory and I since I need an image for an upcoming magazine. Here is the end result - Kelly did a great job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How cute the two of you are in your matching blue shirts!! I told Kelly I want her to do a mini shoot of Dan and I because we have no pics of us together. And I still need a family shoot done too!!!
Beautiful picture! You two look so happy. The blue is cute and it matches Cory's car!
This is the BEST picture of the two of you! And I totally want that shirt! Wherever did you get it?
It was SO weird having you two on the other side of the camera. :-) GOOD TIMES! And great pic, if I do say so myself. Hee, hee, hee.
Post a Comment