It's 100% manual. Even the film loading and unloading. No automated parts like the great digital cameras of today. I'll post images from it tomorrow (if they turn out!).
Friday, April 04, 2008
Old School Canon
I'm working on answering some interview questions for Your Wedding Day magazine....one of which is "how you got started and when did you began?" It made me miss my old old cameras...film cameras. So I went digging through the closets...looking for one special old one in particular...my first SLR camera. Yes, believe it or not, I actually started out on Canon folks. For those that don't know, I shoot Nikon and Fuji at the moment. After rattling off a roll of film tonight...we'll see if this good oldie still works when I get the roll developed tomorrow, I looked up the history of my first baby. It was made in 1966! MUCH MUCH older than me. :-) thank goodness cause it looks pretty old.
It's 100% manual. Even the film loading and unloading. No automated parts like the great digital cameras of today. I'll post images from it tomorrow (if they turn out!).
It's 100% manual. Even the film loading and unloading. No automated parts like the great digital cameras of today. I'll post images from it tomorrow (if they turn out!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
sooooo..... did they come out?!?!??! I want to see them :0)
I still need to pick them up from the lab! I will tomorrow.
Post a Comment