Here's a small sneak peak to suffice for now until I can sit down to process this shoot. Thank you Leah and Rob for letting me drag you everywhere and trusting us. I know we must have gotten in and out of the car at least 10 times! But it was all worth it.
Leah has the biggest and prettiest eyes. Everyone knows I have an eye thing.
This next shot, the moment I saw this light, I knew we were slamming on the breaks and stopping.
I couldn't resist the Danger sign! Something about Love makes everything dangerous and exciting, don't you think?! Makes me think of one of my favorite Hitch quotes, "Because that's what people do. They leap, and hope to God they can fly, because otherwise you just drop like a rock, wondering the whole way down, why in the hell did I jump? But here I am, falling, and the only one that makes me feel like I can fly... is you."

3 comments:
FANTASTIC PICTURES! What a great evening, too. :-) It's so nice to get out there with couples who are so in love and take their photos. What fun!
They are so amazing! I can't wait for the wedding. Rob & Leah are absolutely in love, visible in all these photos.
Stunning couple. So in love. I hope Dan and I still look at eachother that way?!?!? I think we do :0) Good job MJ girls!!
Post a Comment