Thursday, April 17, 2008

Looking your Best on Camera - #4

Embrace your best features. If you have naturally clear, even-toned skin, wear some powder to minimize oil and skip the foundation. Highlight your well-defined cheekbones with some natural toned bronzer. What's your best feature? your eyes? your lips? It's usually best to highlight just your one best feature. Don't over do it.

Less is more sometimes. Don’t wear a lot of makeup if that makes you feel awkward. While some think you should wear more make-up for the camera, only do so if you feel comfortable.


1 comment:

Artistic Imagery said...

Jennifer,

Thank you for following up on it! It ended up being just Beth Baughter, Andrea Price and me... a much smaller group than I'd originally expected, but it ended up being so much more chill, and completely worth it. :)

I'd like to start scheduling a second one, while we're still fairly early in the wedding season. How about this - let's have you and I plan a lunch, and we can extend that lunch date to whomever else wants to join. If it's just you and me, then that's just as good! Truly, I'd love to get to speak with you, as I'd just recently found out you're doing double duty with Dynamite Weddings (props to you for carrying that weight on your shoulders!!).

Just let me know what day works best for you... I'm thinking 11:30-ish?

Take care, and enjoy your weekend!!

Amber Silva