Thursday, November 08, 2007

Better Late than Never - Halloween Kids

Teresa sent along pics for me to post of her beautiful kids on Halloween. Alexis was a Goth Raggedy Anne. Daniel was a motorcoss racer. Scotty was a knight. HarLee was Cinderella. And Gracie was Minnie Mouse. Don't you just love them all?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well of course I love them all!!! LOL They were so cute all dressed up. And I love that Alexis wouldn't smile because she said that "goth" Raggedy Ann dosen't smile. So cute. And HarLee and Gracie said that they are going to be Cinderella and Minnie Mouse for Christmas too!! Tahnks for posting them Jen!!

Unknown said...

Man, you are spoiling me. I love children pictures, especially from Halloween. It will be so fun to look back at these. They all look so cute and definitely play the parts well. Teresa, I really hope you get to eat a lot of candy and they weren't too crazy by the end of the night. You must have had your hands full!!