Thursday, July 20, 2006

Some Colorful Variety!

I met Kirsten and Keith in Old Folsom last week for their engagment shoot. I wish it hadn't been quite so hot, but they were real troopers as I kept putting them into sunlight. :-)

One my favorite photos turned out to be where it was the perfect time of day to get their shadows on the wall beside them as they hugged and kissed. It was fun to turn a variety of poses into a fun piece of art with bright colored backgrounds.

To end our day, we stopped by the river to get some nice natural photos at sunset. I'm not sure if it's because we were almost done (and about to get out of the heat) or if they were used to me snapping off a few photos, but they smiled naturally for the camera and looked perfectly relaxed.

No comments: