Another September wedding engagement photo shoot i
n the July 100+ degree heat. I had not met Young before we met last Thursday in Old Sacramento. It took a few minutes for him to warm up to getting his photo taken, as is the case with most men. But once he realized he could smile and joke with me during the photo shoot, he was all smiles.We walked throughout Old Sac and randomly stopped whenever the evening light and ideas struck. I enjoyed our last two stops the most. The wide open grass in front of the Railroad museum was an opportunity for Shirley and Young to relax and laugh while I was off in the distance with the camera. Shirley even had a chance to close her eyes. The last stop was in front of the beautiful wooden doors and brick walls of the old horse barn. The color of the wood and light combined to give a lovely glow.

No comments:
Post a Comment