Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Movie Review - The Sandlot
I watch movies of all sorts. The Sandlot is an oldie made in 1993. A family movie. "Scotty Smalls moves to a new neighborhood with his mom and stepdad, and wants to learn to play baseball. Adventures ensue involving baseball, treehouse sleep-ins, the desirous lifeguard at the local pool, and the snooty rival ball team. Beyond the fence at the back of the sandlot menaces a legendary ball-eating dog called The Beast, and the kids inevitably must deal with him. The adventure of a lifetime,the summer of their dreams...the dog of their nightmares."They're more than a team. They're the best buddies in the entire history of the world. A piece of paradise a half block wide and a whole summer long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I haven't seen this movie in YEARS!! I remember watching it with my 4 yeard old cousin when it came out and there is a line in the movie that he would constently repeat... "Oh S#!T" Ya cute huh?
I don't know about the newest version, but I'm forever saying, "You're KILLING me Smalls!"
Post a Comment