Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Movie Review - Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

I found this movie on one night, after putting in a long day, and I was thrilled that Cory "let" me keep it on this channel. It was kid movie - rated G no less. I thoroughly enjoyed this movie! Yes, call me a dork! This would be one that I would watch again. The magical toy store is alive! The cast is wonderful - Dustin Hoffman, Natalie Portman, Jason Bateman, and a wonderful young boy Zack Mills - make this movie fantastic.

When Mr. Majorium announces that he will be "leaving" soon and that Molly Mahoney will be given the store, the store begins to throw a tantrum. It takes the unbelieving Henry, with the help of a 9 year old boy, to find the magic again.

2 comments:

Sugar and Spice Specialty Desserts said...

I agree... Delightful! We saw it either coming or going on the flight to Greece. What fun!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. This movie was so wonderful. It was very well done. For a kid movie they put some great stuff in it for us parents who have to take the kids to see it. We saw it in the theaters and loved it so much, we bought it the day it came out on Blue Ray :0)