Saturday, February 21, 2009

So what are you saying....

I attended a workshop with Zack last year and he released this short film this week for Scott Kelby. And I have to say this says so much about how I feel - what I've come to realize in the last few months. Photography is what I enjoy doing - not for anyone else - but because I love creating images that capture life and passion. The photography industry can be very competitive and there are "friends" out there who you find out aren't your friends at all. I'm at the place in my career where I do what I do for myself. I work hard for the kudos I receive but in the end, the kudos aren't what drive me. Living is what moves me forward. The love for my family and close friends. I hope you enjoy this message in Zack's film.

2 comments:

Penny Sylvia said...

Jenn, thank you. Love, Penn

The Memory Journalists said...

Love you too Penn!