Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bootcamp #3 - The indoor surprise

The surprise that I coordinated while the team was outdoors shooting, was the set up of an indoor lighting experiment. Carissa, of Sugar and Spice, timed her arrival perfectly just as the team was heading outside. I helped her carry in tray after tray and she went to work on creating a dessert masterpiece! Fit for anyone's wedding (you should all hire Carissa!!!) Here's just a glimpse of the sneak peak of images the team shot. Click the below image to start the slideshow.You can't even imagine how excited I was to see all their faces light up at the prospect of eating...I mean shooting these desserts. :-) We all loved them Carissa! Thank you again.

2 comments:

Sugar and Spice Specialty Desserts said...

Thank you !!!!!!! WWWWOOOOOOHHHHOooooooo!

Can't wait to see more... but this will hold me off for a bit!

Awesome pic!

Bree Wilder said...

They were ALL so amazing!