I love this tickling shot!
This was a Simon Says game and Faith was definitely the best player.
We walked all around Old Sac and ran into about 6 other photographers. My friend John Vu of Profinish Design came up and gave me a big hug as he was wrapping up. I'm glad that Old Sac is large enough for all of us - we definitely weren't in a short supply of cool places to stop and shoot.
Matt totally cracked us all up when he posed for this next image.
Before heading into the candy store, everyone was real troopers as we layed on the semi-wet grass. To be fair, I got down at their level and we made a fun pyramid.
It was great seeing you all again! Thanks Amanda, Matt and Faith. And thanks Faith for the grapefruit pizazz. It was YUMMY!

No comments:
Post a Comment