Thursday, July 10, 2008

Kelly in DR - Why I love Wednesdays!

from Kelly....I have commentary at the end so I'm quoting her words....

"I love Wednesdays.

We have the best lunch. Chicken, yellow rice with corn, and salad (which consists of cabbage and carrots).

It’s delicious.

Tonight we get to read to the kids, and they love it.

Dinner is batata (greenish colored sweet potatoes) with scrambled eggs on top. YUM!

So, that’s why I love Wednesdays.

Right now the sky is dark, the thunder has just started and it began to rain as I walked back to my house after lunch.

Love it."

-- So I'm posting this one day late, but tell me...why do you love Wednesdays? or any day for that matter.

I love Thursdays since it's like friday to me. I work from my home office on Fridays so Thursday marks the end of the "work week" so to speak and I while I don't take Fridays off, I get to work from home, usually with Nicole, which I love to do.

I love Thursdays because I'm usually sore. This signals a good workout week. I usually praise my efforts with a glass of wine!

I love routine, so I love Sundays. Laundry, groceries, cat litter...normal Sunday chores.

I love Sundays as it signals the start of a new and exciting week.

What do you love?

No comments: