Sunday, June 22, 2008

Elisa and Dan's Wedding Day

We had the privilege of shooting Dan and Elisa's wedding yesterday. Cory, Tina, and I met up with the entire wedding party at the Rocklin Park Hotel where both the bride and the groom were getting ready. Of course we started off with a few details. Don't you love Elisa's blue shoes! I mentioned Friday that I love that Elisa and Dan incorporated so many family heirlooms into their important day. Elisa wore her mom's veil! And Dan had given her his grandmother's ring to wear as her something "old".WOW....look at those eyes. Great job on the make up Rita.We actually spent some time with the guys getting ready, something that we don't always have time to do. Doesn't this bunch look a little menacing?!We headed over to Morgan Creek Country Club for the ceremony. Visual Impact did a wonderful job on the flowers at the ceremony site. It was a hot day, but the breeze was blowing and everyone was full of smiles and laughter. We captured some great shots during the ceremony - so full of emotion. I just love this one at the very end when Dana and Elisa were pronounced husband and wife. It was like they had won a race - arms extended overhead in excitement!We conquered family photos as quickly as possible in order to get everyone inside. When we were left with just Dan and Elisa we hopped on golf carts and went to find the great light. And just before the sun went down, we snuck outside for just a few last sunset images. I love the one of Dan putting on the green. (Thanks John - great idea!) Mahalo Dan and Elisa for letting us be a part of your day. You two are so layed back and easy to work with. And thank you for trusting us with all the ideas we had - walking through brush, running on the golf course, and looking right into the sun. We'll have more images up in the coming weeks. In the mean time - enjoy your honeymoon in Maui. Aloha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please give me more! I'm getting married at Morgan Creek this fall and am craving all the pictures you can post! Thanks for these beautiful shots and I can't wait to see even more.

oh, and since this is my first comment, I guess I'm not just a blog stalker/lurker anymore. =)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Jen, Cory and Tina. We had such an amazing time Saturday night. It was so great working with you. We are in Maui now and having a great time. The shots are beautiful and you captured such great moments. We can't wait to see more. Love
Dan and Elisa Bryant