Monday, February 18, 2008

The Day After Wii

After our hike in the hills yesterday, we had planned to go out to eat...until I spied that my sister and brother-in-law had a Wii. I wanted one for Christmas - but waited too long before telling Cory my wish - and of course - they were sold out. I've never played, but just knew that I wanted one. So going out to dinner was out the door. We ordered pizza in and we all played Wii.

I have to say I'm a little sore today after playing bowling, tennis, boxing, and golf. Those who know me, understand my competitive nature...I talk a lot of smack! :-) all in good fun of course!

1 comment:

nicole j said...

You competitive? No. Just ask Reese...Reese how do you like having Catch Phrase chucked at your head as soon as Jen hears a word that sounds like the word displayed. Too funny!! I'm surprised Cory even allowed this?!