My parents brought their two small dogs - the newest and the loudest is Lucy. At first we were thinking our cats may teach her a lesson, but Zoey was super cool and the dogs didn't even phase her a bit. She'd sit and want attention as usual. However, we didn't see Clariese all weekend - I think she snuck downstairs at night to eat (not that she can't stand to lose a pound or two!) This is my dad in the background holding Lucy.

This image of the flowers are ones I purchased from BelAir on Friday to decorate the table. I love Gerbera daisies. Remember the vase? It's the one my friend Karen bought me for my bday this year - I've used it at least 4-5 times since then already. We used our dining room table for meals 3 times this weekend! A record I think. And I cooked! Had to dust off my cooking brain cells and remember how it's done.
My mom and I had a relaxing day on Saturday by having clay masques and paraffin feet treatments at TTE Skincare in Folsom. I want to give a shout out to Myriam, Bethany, and Margie for making it a fun day for us.While us girls were getting pampered, Cory and my dad did the total male bonding thing and went to the gun range. Good thing I didn't go, or I would've kicked their butts. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment