Friday, July 13, 2007

Photos with the girls!

Today we did a fun casual photo shoot of the girls - Me, Teresa, and Tina. We had the unexpected pleasure of Sarah Maren Whitehead of Sarah Maren Photography join us. Not only did everyone get their picture taken, but we all had a turn at behind the camera. I promised the girls I'd get a few pics up on the blog tonight. I'll have to work on the rest later. We all had a blast and a lot of laughs.

This first one is of me - this is my permanent smile until I get these darn braces off! Photo courtesy of Sarah.The next two are of Sarah. Tina and Teresa met Sarah for the first time today and they are in love with her! Sarah will keep you laughing for hours. And she's a super sweetheart. Photos courtesy of Jen and Teresa.I had to stand on my tippy toes and Sarah had to scrunch down so that I could be just as tall as her in this next one. And of course, Sarah made me laugh and my braces made it into the picture! Courtesy of Tina.Don't you think the three chicks in this next photo look bad ass? :-) Courtesy of Sarah.
Teresa looks great in red! Courtesy of Jen.
I love colors of all shades and green is one of my favs. Courtesy of Teresa.And lastly, Tina has the best sunglasses of all us girls and we each took a turn wearing them today. But of course, I wanted Tina to see what she looked like in her own glasses. I'll have to post the rest of us in Tina's shades another day. Courtesy of Teresa.Let's do this again real soon girls! Oh - and Phill are you happy now?! I'll get you the pics I promised you real soon.

4 comments:

Sarah Maren said...

Oh my gosh those are great! Thank you so much for such a fun morning!! I had a blast, and can't wait to do it again.

PS... YOU are so freakin' photogenic lady! I should really take your picture more often.

Anonymous said...

How do they say it???? OMG!! I had a blast today. It was great to just be fun and silly. Although I have to tell you I still prefer to be on the other side of that lens Jen, even if you did make it a whole lot of fun. I think we should do that way more often.

Thank you for a great day!!! :)

Penny Sylvia said...

Ah man! I wish I was there!! Great photos ladies!

Tina said...

Ah yes, Friday was so much fun! I agree with Teresa. I think we should do this more often for the hell of it.

Thanks again Sarah for hanging out with us and taking awesome shots!