Sunday, September 10, 2006

Young and Shirley's Traditional Korean Ceremony

I had the pleasure of photographing Shirley and Young's wedding yesterday at Whitney Oak Golf Course in Rocklin. Today I was invited to their home to capture images of their traditional Korean ceremony. It was a first for me and it was amazing!

The bright colors, the beautiful dresses, and the traditional rituals were breathtaking. Although I think Young and Shirley are now destined to have about a dozen children! :-)

Shirley's dad brought tears to Shirley's face when he told her to remember this love between her and Young now, as the future sometimes gets tough, to keep their love as it is today. Of course, I had to ask for a translation after the ceremony - I just had to know what brought out the tears.

You can see a sneak peak of Shirley and Young's wedding on my website under the Clients section. The password is "Shirley_young".

No comments: