
There's a reading corner and, as a surprise to Nicole, we all brought our favorite childhood books to start their library.
We played the "memory" game - where you're shown a bunch of items for 30 seconds and have to then write them down from memory. I only half played since I was taking photos.
The second game was a bit more - hmmm- how to describe?! GROSS! There were 10 diapers with melted munched up different chocolate candies. And the goal was to identify each one...whatver it took - smell - taste. YUK!
Max, their family dog, was super charged up with so many visitors in the house. Matt and Nicole had made a t-shirt for Maxy which read "I'm the Big Brother!" Isn't that so cute! Oh and those are Nik's pink fluffy slippers.

Of course we spent time opening gifts and the best I think was the "Chick Magnet" bib that looked great on Matt. But I think Matt liked the new born size Giants ball cap.
The cake was chocolate with mint ice cream. The little booties on top were so tiny.
There will soon to be one more addition to the Beaulieu family and we can't wait! Enjoy more baby shower photos at The Memory Journalists main website. Under the Clients section type the word "Jack".

No comments:
Post a Comment