I had the pleasure of shooting Erica Livesey's baptism today. This special little girl is 6 months old and was recently diagnosed with Leukemia. After spending almost a month in the hospital, Erica was home this weekend and friends and family gathered for her baptism at the First Presbyterian Church in Roseville, where Erica's mommy grew up. More pictures will be released later this week but I couldn't resist to post a few now. You can read about Erica's story on her website:
www.ericalivesey.com.
1 comment:
This is a beautiful little girl that I am distantly related too. I know her great Grand Father and this little lady is very precious to him. Thank you for creating the wonderful updates on her, so that I can see this baby grow. Grandpa Burd loves her dearly. I will keep her and her parents in my prayers. God Bless all of You. Denise in Kansas.
Post a Comment