Kirsten and Keith were just married yesterday, September 16, 2006, and I'm super exited to post a few photos. We had such a blast photographing their entire day yesterday! It started at St. John's Catholic church in Carmichael. The girls arrived via a stretch SUV limosine. Kirsten stepped out and WOW - she was beautiful. I have to share with you that Kirsten is absolutely beautiful inside and out, which makes her smiles glow!The two images I'm sharing now are from the church. The vibrant colors of the stain glass and the mosaic wall were wonderful backdrops for the newlyweds! After the ceremony was over we headed over to the Granite Bay Golf Club to begin the fun. We even were able to take the couple out on a golf cart and get some breathtaking sunset shots. You can check out more of the Kirsten and Keith's wedding on my website. The mini slideshow can be found by using the password "Kirsten_keith" on the clients' page.

No comments:
Post a Comment